Polyethylene is a flexible thermal insulation material that has closed porosity and even cell structure. It can be manufactured in the forms of sheet, pipe and cord in different size and with different technical properties and varied facing materials according to the intented use and the place of use. It is used for thermal insulation and condensation control.Izocam PEflex Production
- It is produced in the plants that hold the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System certificates provided by BVQI.
- Its declared thermal conductivity is ? ≤ 0,040 W/mK. (at 0?C)
- Water vapour diffusion resistance factor ? ≥ 5000.
- The temperature of use is between -45/+80?C.
- It is classfied as “E” with respect to TS EN 13501-1.