Elastomeric Rubber is elastomeric rubber based thermal insulation material that has closed porosity and even cell structure. It can be manufactured in the forms of sheet and pipe in different size and with different technical properties and varied facing materials according to the intented use and the place of use. It is used for thermal insulation and condensation control.Izocam Armaflex Production
- It is manufactured with the licence of Armacell GmbH, Germany.
- It is produced in the plants that hold the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System certificates provided by Bureau Veritas.
- Its declared thermal conductivity is ? ≤ 0,037 W/mK. (at 0?C)
- Water vapour diffusion resistance factor ? ≥ 3000 and ? ≥ 7000.
- The temperature of use is between -50/+105?C for pipes, between -50/+85?C for sheets. In addition to that, special products can be produced that are used between -50/+175?C or have the values of ? ≤ 0,033 W/mK, ? ≥ 10000.
- It is very flexible. It does not lead to any fungus and mold growth.
- It is specified as “Class 0” or “Class 1” with respect to BS 476 Part 6.